But man is not made for defeat. A man can be destroyed but not defeated. --Ernest Hemingway

1.11.2007

Back Again

I've redesigned my blog with the new, easier to work with blogger. Right now I'm in love with it. But things will undoubtedly change. I love the pic of my new favorite comic-book character Thanos in the upper-right corner. Wolverine used to be, but his character has deevolved horribly since I used to read comic books religiously as a teen. I hear the Wolverine movie will be out in 2008. It will probably suck. I should have somebody to write a Thanos script and get Darren Aronofsky to direct it. Using his new fangled Fountain effects.

BTW I have seen a particularly few amount of films this year but The Fountain and Scorsese's The Departed are where it's at for my money. Oh and Miami Vice was both better and truer to the original series than anyone wants to admit.



I've been preaching the gospel for almost 3 years now. So here is a big I told you so. The world finally agrees with me that the BEST show on television and quite possibly in history is The Wire.




Frankie R. Faison as Commisioner Burell
truly shines in season 4

1 comment:

notquitefaust said...

i like the new look.

what's next??