But man is not made for defeat. A man can be destroyed but not defeated. --Ernest Hemingway

1.12.2007

Rework1




So the big plan for this year is to get ¡Bike_Gang! completed and to the masses. I have a small acting part in the live action/animated trilogy of shorts. But my main role is Executive Producer. The majority of my work will be happening pre and post production. In preproduction I'm working to make sure everything is done in a timely and professional manner. In post I'll be getting the heat on the streets and cheeks in the seats.

On November 11th, (my bday no doubt) following the largest comic book convention in town we threw a live art show together that was a huge success. We raised a grand for Heroes 4 Heroes. And got the word out about the film with some Wizard magazine coverage no less.

My hope is to have the final cut by the same time next year to debut either at the convention or at the ultra-hip after party.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I gotta say, I'm looking forward to checkin' out Bike Gang. It's gonna be awesome!