But man is not made for defeat. A man can be destroyed but not defeated. --Ernest Hemingway

6.13.2005

Sandbar.

I miss the beach...more than you can imagine. I'm getting dark in my arms from time spent in the sun at work and play. But my torso is pale (somewhat). It's a weak shield for my burdened heart. I left something out there in the dunes and the neverending waves.

I worked out the ending of Tussle a little bit more. Took away the big stunt for a smaller one. Check it out. Lemme know what you think.

My membership at the UTA gym has expired, I'm considering working out at Metroflex. A wrestling buddy of mine works out there who is training to be a body builder. He wondered if I wanted to come and work out with him. My only hesitation is that this is a hardcore bodybuilding gym. There'll be plenty of meatheads and steroids. Ronnie Coleman one of the most successful bodybuilders in history works out there. But I'll probably be the strongest I've ever been if I do. I've yet to decide.

It seems like friday night was the night to get drunk. Many have reported of debauchery on high levels that night. I know I was drunker than I have been a long time.

Nostalgia surges.

No comments: