But man is not made for defeat. A man can be destroyed but not defeated. --Ernest Hemingway

5.30.2005

...fresh from battle.

Well due to weather and lack of willing participants, I didn't play paintball this weekend. So to still my battlelust I just finished launching a full-on assault on my mom by flinging left-over paintballs at her while she was cooking my dad's lunch. Then I cleaned up the floor so she wouldn't smack me.

If you're a Grand Prairie resident you can check out the GP section of the Dallas Morning News, sunday edition to see an article on my team and a team picture.

Friday night was our end of season pool-party, I was presented with a nice color team-picture signed by all the kids...and a wet crotch from the kids shooting me with water-guns repeatedly in my bathing suit area. I was not however wearing a bathing suit.

Here's a picture of me in the background, about to puke from the excitement:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You appear quite the indomitable badass in that picture!

Not that you ever aren't a badass, of course... : )

notquitefaust said...

i'm not quite sure what you're peering at, sir...?