But man is not made for defeat. A man can be destroyed but not defeated. --Ernest Hemingway

2.03.2005

Distractions.

"I'm so tired of all this magic...I cant wait to get out of the World of Warcraft."

Yes I've been sucked into the online game. It's a good escape when this world doesn't offer up the same work/reward ratio. Either way it's been taking up a bit too much time. So movie watching and ridiculous amount of partying have been put aside and work will resume on the movie.

If you do happen to be a WOWer or prospective join server Draenor and look for BigShroom to join some friends and I.

Don't you love Insane Clown Posse? No..no I dont.

I cant keep up with the Netflix review so I'm just gonna do quick runs whenever I feel like it.

Ali
better the second time around and in a way not as good.

Straw Dogs and Dead Man
It's interesting I've seen these two movies after having written the script for Tussle. But in a awy these two movies are much like the movie I want to make. Dead Man even has the same score that I was looking for. It's very encouraging that while making a similar movie the same music comes to mind. Neil Young's Cortez the Killer is a big inspiration for the overall essence of the film and Dead Man's score is by Neil Young and very much in a similar style.

Meanwhile I failed in my vigil but fate had other ideas.

As part of my work on my movie I'll be working out with Aaron, I'm not so concerned with my look for the first part but I want to get gradually leaner in the second and third parts. I dont plan on any big slim-down, I want to keep the intimidating size. But I want the change to be noticeable in parts 2 and 3. Of course this is for overall health and appearance as well. I gained back all the weight and plus some that I had lost spending my summer on the beach and coaching wrestling. This is primarily due to all the excessive drinking I did dealing with things. I think coupled with my somewhat tamer lifestyle and small change in diet. Also having Aaron as a workout partner will help. He's also a certified personal trainer. We'll be trading knowledge, he'll help me in workingout and I will be teaching him what little knowledge I have of boxing and wrestling/jiu-jitsu.


No comments: