But man is not made for defeat. A man can be destroyed but not defeated. --Ernest Hemingway

3.08.2005

Confession

Well I've been kind of bull-headed about my most recent trials and tribulations. The truth is I've been pretty bummed about injuring my knee and of course the lingering feelings that are heartbreak. I been trying to just muscle through it. But things have suffered for it that shouldn't have. I've finally gotten back to work on the movie as of today ironically the day that I found out for sure that I will need surgery on my knee. I tore a ligament which I've never done before. So hopefully it will be as easy a recovery as the meniscus tear was.

But in better news I finished the script for the first part of Tussle. I'm very proud of what's come of it. What's coming together in my head is even more exciting.

Fuckin 'ell if the new Sin City trailer doesn't gimme a bigger rush than most any illegal narcotic I've ever consumed.

No comments: