But man is not made for defeat. A man can be destroyed but not defeated. --Ernest Hemingway

6.09.2008

Back on the Block

So, I'm in the midst of a job change. I had a good job with AT&T supporting the smartphones, but I just couldn't handle the split weekend. Well that is to say I could handle it for a while but it seemed to take years to get 2 days of in a row due to their special scheduling needs.

Well I'm looking at new jobs and I do have some options. But they will all be subservient to the goal of getting me to the level of a working writer. That is making a decent income as a writer. My interests are so varied I can only imagine writing about the thousands of things I find interesting as satisfying.

To get a force writing plan going and make some cash doing it. I'm joining Forum Booster. They pay for forum posts. We shall see how it goes.

No comments: